All of my friends say I’m the hippie of the group, I’m the free spirited one that makes her own beauty products and has a style totally unique. One of the things that I do is I try not to use brands that test on animals or have any harmful chemicals especially if they go in or on my body. So I wanted to share with y’all some of the beauty brands that I love.
- Alba Botanica- this is a wonderful brand, I use their Hawaiian shampoo and conditioner occasionally. They don’t test on animals and only use naturally occurring ingredients. Not to mention everything smells amazing. They are also totally vegitarian.
- Shea Moisture– this is a wonderful company. They make so many different types of products that its a miracle if you can’t find something that works for you. There are so many options for every hair type from bright blondes to stiff curls.
- Beauty Without Cruelty– is a 100% vegan and they don’t test on animals, I haven’t tried their products but I have heard they are really good so hopefully I can get a hold of some.
- Ecotools– If I could buy all of their products I totally would. They have amazing quality and they are super cute. I absolutely love my Ecotools. They don’t test on animals and their products are totally vegan.
- Nature’s Gate – they are 100% vegan and don’t test on animals, I like their products, they work really well, smell really good, and their are no harsh chemicals.
These brands are all either vegetarian or vegan and don’t test on animals, I hope you like them and I will try to add more later.